Thursday, October 6, 2016

Can It Be a Year?

Has it really been a year since my last 

Bookworm Dinner post?



Share

At last my year long journey has taken a turn back to the roots of my passion.....writing.


  • I have missed the daily/weekly posts to my blog readers. 
  • I have missed the time writing about one of my biggest passions, books. 
  • Something is indeed missing....Bookworms Dinner has been an empty plate too long. 
When you love to read, love the discovery of each new book, never want that incredible new book to end because it is that good, and know you will never have enough time in your lifetime to read all you want to that grows in all possible directions.... in what readers ofter call their TBR pile. Naturally, a reader will never reach the bottom of that pile-even a determined bookworm that pens this blog.

But, then again....who would want to. How would a bookworm survive when the books run out A dear friend of mine would refer to this fortunate dilemma in life as the glow of Joie De Vivre.


Dewy spider web.jpgBy the way, I never stopped reading. I have posted reviews on Goodreads and various other social media venues, but Bookworms Dinner like an old and dear bookstore was sadly collecting dust. Here's to a return, a renewal and a rebirth of my reading notes as they brush away this years cobwebs on this blog.

How appropriate that it should take place in the last few weeks leading to Halloween.



View all my reviews on Goodreads

Disclosure: An uncorrected proof was sent to me with a request for an unbiased review.  This review is my honest opinion.

© [Wisteria Leigh] and [Bookworm's Dinner], [2008-2016]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Wisteria Leigh] and [Bookworm's Dinner] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.


No comments: